Muffins are a great breakfast for people who are constantly on the go.
A while back, I published a post for banana oat muffins and ever since then, I’ve been searching for blueberry muffin recipes that don’t contain any added sugar.When I did find them, most of the recipes had ingredients that I didn’t even have on hand.
I did however find a recipe, but I decided to add a few modifications to cater to what I had in my kitchen.
What’s great is that this recipe contains no added sugar and you probably have most of these ingredients in your pantry.
These blueberry muffins are sweet,soft, scrumptious, and bursting with juicy blueberries, so what are you waiting for
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 12 large muffins and 12 mini muffins
- *2 cups of oat flour (see note)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup of blueberries (fresh or frozen;I used frozen because that is all I had on hand)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of canola oil
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- cupcake liners
- Cupcake tray
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Food processor (if you are making your own oat flour)
- Start off by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- In a large bowl, mash up your bananas until they are mashed. Add your egg,water, and oil, then mix.
- Add your oat flour, baking soda, and baking powder to your wet ingredients, then stir until fully incorporated.
- Gently fold in your blueberries.
- With a spoon, scoop it into your muffin liners, then bake them for about 15 minutes.
*I didn’t buy oat flour, so what I did was process my oats in a food processor for about 1 minute until it was pulverized. Because my food processor was rather small, I did it one cup at a time. 🙂
*DISCLAIMER: I do not own this allrecipes recipe and the credit goes to the rightful and respective owner.